Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Register for complete access to all Resource Center content
The COVID-19 pandemic has forever changed our reality in many ways, perhaps most notably how we deliver and receive healthcare. Digital health has played a critical role in helping healthcare organizations triage COVID-19 patients to maintain social distancing while keeping personnel safe. It has also been leveraged by providers who have moved routine in-person care to telehealth. COVID-19 has proven to be a catalyst for digital health adoption among providers and consumers, but what can we expect moving forward?
During this webinar, Dr. Peter Antall, Chief Medical Officer at Amwell, and Dr. Matt Faiman, Medical Director of Express Care Online at Cleveland Clinic, as they discuss the pandemic’s impact on digital health evolution, including:
- An overview of telehealth perception pre and post Covid-19
- Perspectives on the longevity of legislation and organizational changes made during COVID-19
- How providers and payers can accelerate change within their organization
- What personnel and infrastructure should be in place for future crises
- Cleveland Clinic’s response to COVID-19 and strategy moving forward