Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Register for complete access to all Resource Center content
In 2016, Baptist Health South Florida launched its direct-to-consumer program, Baptist Care On Demand, to its patient population. Through its launch and subsequent expansion, Baptist Health has developed an effective growth strategy for the digital health program. This case study details how they have grown their program into a thriving cross-enterprise virtual care program and continue to open digital doors across many of their innovative service lines.
Read the case study to learn how Baptist Health:
- Expanded its program to include psychiatry, sports medicine, cardiology and more
- Grew Baptist Care On Demand visits by 380% year-over-year
- Engaged consumers through digital, direct and traditional marketing channels
- Strategically partnered with Amwell’s Engagement Services team
- Continues to shift its telehealth staffing model to localize care